Group Press Releases
The Sage Group plc to hold Investor Day in Newcastle
17 July 2012
The Sage Group plc (”Sage”) is hosting an event for analysts and investors today, at which management will give an update on its strategy and the financial objectives which it expects to deliver as a result of this strategy.
During the event, management will set out two financial targets:
- a target of at least doubling the historic organic revenue growth rate within the next three years to at least 6%; and
- a target to increase EBITA margin by 1 to 2 percentage points over the same period.
The framework for achieving this growth will form the basis of the presentations on the day. Management will focus on:
- how Sage’s strengths and customer base provide a significant opportunity to grow;
- the cornerstones of its growth strategy: focusing the business, capturing the technology opportunity and activating the customer relationship, including the move to subscription; and
- how changing the way Sage works in a more global way is a key enabler of growth
Sage announced its Q3 Interim Management Statement on 16 July 2012 and no further information on current trading will be disclosed at the event.
About The Sage Group plc
The Sage Group plc is the leading global supplier of business management solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989. Sage has over 6 million customers and more than 12,300 employees worldwide. We operate in over 23 countries covering the UK, mainland Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, India and China. For further information please visit www.sage.com
The Sage Group plc +44 (0)191 294 3068
Guy Berruyer, Chief Executive
Paul Harrison, Group Financial Officer
Murdo Montgomery, Investor Relations
Tulchan Communications +44 (0)20 7353 4200